This course will teach you all you need to know about collecting online customer feedback, also known as user feedback, through short surveys and using it to optimise your website and services.
To begin, you'll learn about:
- the business benefits of online customer feedback
- how to select a feedback tool that works for your business
- what you need to consider when setting up the tool
- how to test the tool
After that, I'll help you understand:
- the differences between passive and active collection
- how crucial it is to define goals for your feedback collection process
- the 3 pillars of web forms Relation, Conversation, and Presentation
- how to fine tune your collection methods
To close off, I'll walk you through:
- the basics of analysing feedback data
- how to report the data and insights effectively
- how to create a culture of optimisation
You won't leave the course empty handed. With bags full of new knowledge, you'll have checklists to work with for when you get started for yourself.
Start today and learn how you customers, your website visitors, can help you improve your company and its online activities.